"The quality of jurors has long been a hallmark of The One Show," says Kevin Swanepoel, CEO of The One Club. "This group is among the industry's top creative thinkers and doers from around the world who will judge work through the lens of creativity of ideas and quality of execution."
More than 250 top creatives from 42 countries will judge work from around the world.
The jury members from South Africa and their judging discipline are as follows:
- Camilla Clerke, ECD at Ogilvy, Cape Town (Social Media)
- Nkanyezi Masango, ECD at King James, Cape Town (Interactive and Online / Digital Craft / Mobile)
- Jacquie Mullany, ECD at VMLY&R, Johannesburg (Interactive and Online / Digital Craft / Mobile)
- Steph Niekerk, CD at Grey, Johannesburg (Radio and Audio)
- Tseliso Rangaka, CCO at FBC, Johannesburg (Print and Out of Home)
- Roanna Williams, CCO at Net#work BBDO, Johannesburg (Branded Entertainment)
- Monalisa Zwambila, founder / CEO of The Riverbed Agency, Bryanston (Public Relations)
The complete list of the global jury for The One Show 2021 juries can be viewed here
. To ensure the safety of jurors during the continued pandemic, all judging will be conducted online for the second year in a row.
Notable changes have been made to help agencies and brands who continue to be affected by the global pandemic, including extended deadlines and new categories and disciplines that reflect the way the industry now works.
Entries are encouraged to be submitted as fees are increasing after each deadline period. The regular deadline falls on Friday, 12 March and the extended deadline is Friday, 19 March. The final deadline falls on Friday, 26 March.
The One Club is a non-profit organisation that puts revenue generated from awards entries back into the industry to fund programmes under its four pillars. These include:
- diversity and inclusion
- gender equality, and
- professional development.
These programmes include:
- the annual Where Are All The Black People diversity conference and career fair
- the ONE School free portfolio programme for Black creatives
- creative boot camps for diverse college students
- Right the Ratio summits addressing gender equality
- 2nd Skill to train traditional creatives on UX
- UI and content strategies to upskill and future-proof attendants for the second creative career
- Global Educators summits
- creative leaders retreats
- mentorship programmes for more than 200 young creatives each year, and
- bi-annual Saturday career workshops for high school students.
For more information, visit www.oneclub.org
. You can also follow The One Club on Facebook
or on Instagram